City of Ojai – Business Update on COVID-19
On Tuesday, October 6, Ventura County moved into the RED Tier on the State of California’s Blueprint for a Safer Economy. This means the following activities can open or resume.
- Places of worship, restaurants, movie theaters and museums can be operated indoors at 25% capacity or 100 people, whichever is less.
- Gyms can reopen indoors at 10% capacity. 12 feet distancing required in Ventura County.
- All personal care services such as massage, skin care, tattoos and body art studios, electrolysis, and eyelash extensions can open indoors.
- Indoor retail stores can now operate at 50% capacity (instead of 25%).
Other Recent Changes to Local Guidance
In addition, many local health department restrictions have been lifted or modified.
- Swap Meets can operate under the same guidance as Shopping Malls (50% capacity). Must submit a Covid-compliance plan for approval.
- Restaurants no longer have a 90-minute seating limit.
- Customers receiving skin care treatments no longer need to wear a mask during facial treatments. However, the person providing the treatment must wear a mask and a facial shield.
- Outdoor playgrounds can reopen with modifications.
- Personal care and massage services no longer limited to just 30 minutes.
You can find a complete list of local guidance at www.VenturaCountyRecovers.org
For the latest information on What Businesses Can Be Open, visit www.VCreopens.com