As we head into the weekend, the City of Ojai would like to remind residents to stay safe and take measures to help mitigate the spread of COVID-19. With the rise in cases over the last few weeks and the awareness of new strains of the virus, we must continue to protect ourselves, our loved ones, and those who are most vulnerable in our community. Safety measures include, wearing masks, keeping our distance from others, avoiding gatherings, washing your hands frequently and getting tested if feeling ill. Testing dates and times for the month of February at Sarzotti Park are as follows;
- Monday, February 1, 2021- From 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, February 3, 2021- From 9:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Monday February 8, 2021- From 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, February 10, 2021- From 9:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, February 17, 2021- From 9:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Monday, February 22, 2021- From 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, February 24, 2021- From 9:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
To view additional tips from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) on how to protect yourself and your loved ones from the virus, please visit https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/prevent-getting-sick/prevention.html
In addition to following these tips, the COVID-19 vaccine is one of the most effective tools available to help end the COVID-19 pandemic. As a local vaccine distributor, the County of Ventura is organized and prepared to distribute the vaccine as supplies are received. To learn more about how the vaccine is being distributed in the County of Ventura and to register for your vaccine, please visit https://www.venturacountyrecovers.org/vaccine-information/.
Together, we can help keep our community safe.