Ojai City Hall services are available to the public by appointment to help protect the public and staff. The City of Ojai will continue to provide expanded online and telephone services and encourages residents and businesses to use these services when possible.
The COVID-19 virus is still active so the city is taking steps to ensure a safe environment for our employees and for members of the public who need to visit City Hall. We ask that visitors adhere to social distancing guidelines and wear a face-covering during their visit. To accommodate the public, additional protective measures have been taken, such as the installation of plexiglass barriers in frequent visited areas, high touch surface areas will be disinfected periodically, and hand sanitizer will be made available throughout City Hall.
To help mitigate the spread of COVID-19, we encourage residents to access services online, by phone, or e-mail, when possible. A drop box has been installed outside of City Hall near the main entrance. This box can be used to drop off any documentation you may need to bring to City Hall.
To make an appointment, residents should call the City department that they wish to visit. A full list of city departments may be found below. An employee from that department will meet you at the door and accompany you to the department that you are scheduled to visit.
- Ojai Police Station: The Ojai Police Station remains open, please call (805) 646-1414 (Non-Emergency) or 911 for an emergency.
- Community Development Department (CDD):For planning/building permits or other CDD services, please email Shari Herbruck at email@example.com or call (805) 646-5581 ext. 112.
- Code Compliance: Code Enforcement is onsite and prepared to respond to needs. Residents may mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 646-5581 ext. 117 to report any concerns.
- Finance Department: For business licenses and other finance services please email Kristy Rivera at email@example.com or call (805) 646-5581 ext. 100.
- Public Meetings: For information about public meetings, please email Gail Davis at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (805) 646-5581 ext. 120
- Public Works and Engineering Permits: To make arrangements for these services please email Nina Unzueta at email@example.com or call (805) 646-5581 ext. 200.
- Recreation Department: To make arrangements for these service please email Luis Gomez at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (805) 646-5581 ext. 301.
- All other Inquires: For all other inquiries, please email Andrea Mackey at email@example.com or call (805) 646-5581 ext. 101