This new order went in to effect at midnight May 29 and is set to expire on June 14. This new order can be found at https://drive.google.com/file/d/1oL0lh83rct5qRE9cj0cddHeX7U6hjH7y/view?usp=sharing
- This order includes the reopening of placed of worship following the state guidance.
- This order does not open up other whole industry sectors at this time. However, it allows us to stay in alignment with the state unless our local Public Health Officer chooses to be more restrictive for certain things.
- This order does remove several restrictions to allowed activities.
- Golf carts are allowed (limit 1 person per cart), putting greens and flag pins are also allowed (with protocols).
- Sportfishing is allowed with the guidance approved by Dr. Levin.